The Quaglia Institute is committed to making a difference globally—putting into practice the conditions that foster everyone's voice and aspirations in learning communities around the world. We encourage you to join the discussions by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter @QISVATweets as we post daily tips and resources to help you navigate this new online world.
- My Voice, My Future Student Voice Webinars (Grades 6-12): Structured to engage students' voices in a thought-provoking way and help them reach their personal, social and academic potential. Each session is accompanied by a student self-reflection guide.
Student Voice & Aspirations Services and Resources
The Quaglia Institute offers a variety of professional development services and resources. Please download this document for an overview, including:
- Staff Professional Development Program*
- Student Professional Development Sessions*
- Quaglia School Voice Surveys
- Keynotes and School Consultation*
- Staff Publications
*available online or in person
The Quaglia Institute is pleased to be able to offer presentations and publications to utilize in your virtual classrooms.